"We are very proud to have Two State on our premises and highly recommend them to others. They are very professional, produce quality work, but most importantly, they are a partner in Safety! Their employees are very well trained, knowledgeable of MSHA regulations and proactive in regards to safe working conditions. They are quick to point out potential safety issues in the areas in which they work which is an attribute we wish every contractor had. We have been so impressed with Two State's safety program and culture that we are using them as the standard for which we will require all contractors to adhere to."
-Cory Norris (Safety Specialist)
Kamin Performance Minerals
Safety is a core value and a way of life
at Two State!
Two State views safety as a value that must be planned into each job we perform and continuously stressed throughout completion. We work closely with our customers to provide a proactive approach to accident prevention while protecting their interests as well as our onsite employees.
Two State management believes that no phase of work is more important than the safety of our employees and everyone on our work sites. Our Zero Tolerance Safety Policy supports and reinforces our goal of creating a work environment in which we have Zero Unsafe Behaviors and Conditions which will result in Zero Accidents and Injuries.
We employ a full time Safety Professional who takes a "hands on" approach towards Safety. We also have a comprehensive safety program that includes:
- Two State Safety Academy (training for employees and clients)
- Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace (with random testing)
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- J.S.A.'s completed before the start of each job
- Weekly Safety Toolbox Talks
- Near Miss Reporting and Tracking
- Random and Frequent jobsite safety inspections
- New Hire and Annual Refresher Training for all employees
- Full time Safety Trainers authorized to provide training in the following subjects: MSHA New Miner and Annual Refresher, OSHA 10 & 30 hour Construction, MEDIC First Aid, CPR, AED, BBP, Asbestos Abatement & Removal, and many other specialized areas of training.
- Comprehensive written Health & Safety Program
- MSHA Part 46 Training Plan
Every employee is required to attend our Annual Refresher Safety Class.
Two State brings a culture of safety to every job we perform regardless of size, location or environment. We train our employees thoroughly then empower them with the responsibility to help create a safer workplace!